So in English class we had to draw a scene from The Great Gatsby. After the drawings were done the teacher was showing them to the class, and one drawing was a pic of Gatsby reaching towards at the green light, but in the drawing Gatsby didn’t have hands. So my teacher starts saying something like how this picture has hidden meaning and portrays the helplessness Gatsby feels, and the kid next to me just casually says “I can’t draw hands.”
i am the uneven drawstring on the hoodie of life
Iron Man has defeated the Mandarin.
I tried to ignore this post but dammit, I just couldn’t do it.
Am I the only one who gets readers block? It doesn’t matter if the book is good or not, you just can’t read continuously for at least five minutes. And you can’t really visualize what’s going on that much and sometimes you just feel like throwing it. Am I the only like this?
That happens especially when it’s a school book.
I think most of their paycheck went to fixing the set
the 2nd gif is just great
OH MY GOD this is so amazing. Because Sherlock for sure noticed that Jim is left handed and he handed him the tea like that in revenge after JIM TOOK HIS ARMCHAIR. Oh my god these two. Let me present you the Napoleon of crime and the genius consulting detective, age 12.
Team We’ve all been to Hell
A moment of appreciation for HOW FUCKING TINY MEG IS.
I honestly think everyone at some point in their life should work in retail. There are a few things when working that anger me:
1) If you pick up an item and you don’t move, put it in the same spot. Not the spot above, beside, or even below, the place of which you took it from. It’s not as is you moved half way across the store and you have to over exert yourself.
2) If an item doesn’t ring through, this does not mean it’s free. Your not funny when you say that. No one is laughing but you, because it’s not as if i hadn’t already heard that line for the fifth time that day.
3) Everyone has shitty days, I get it. I have shitty days, but because I work in retail, it does not give you the right to bitch and mistreat me. I will call a manager, and you will be thrown out for verbal harassment.
4) Don’t get angry at the cashiers if an item was in the wrong spot and you thought the price was cheaper. It’s not their fault. They have no control as to what happens on the floor.
5) When someone says have a nice day, say it back. They don’t have to say it, and sure most of them don’t mean it, but its still nice and polite to reciprocate the line.
My aunt met someone at her store who worked on the set of The Avengers and he told her about how RDJ and Tom Hiddleston were always pranking each other on set and how Robert and Tom were doing a scene together and Robert couldn’t stay still in his Iron Man suit because he was feeling really uncomfortable so they had to take a break and during break Tom walked up to Robert and said, “It’s called itching powder”, took a sip of his water, and walked away.
if you’re emotionally scarred by tv shows, clap ur hands